Seeking creative Proposal Manager to join global architecture and planning firm’s DC office
TorchLight is seeking a Proposal Manager with strong graphic design and content marketing chops to support the coordination and production of marketing and business development collateral. If you have experience developing both written and graphic content, then this new opportunity could be for you!
Qualified candidates must be in the DC metropolitan area. U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct hire full-time job opportunity. Hybrid work environment with flexible work-from-home options (WFH).
- Coordinate and produce marketing and business development materials including but not limited to proposals, presentations, web content, and brochures
- Create written and graphic collateral
- Update marketing resources and databases
- Support marketing teams and special projects
Skills and experience:
- 3+ years general marketing or design experience
- Knowledge of marketing best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Outstanding graphic design and layout skills
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign or Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.