TorchLight seeks a PR Account Manager for a fast-growing agency in the Washington, D.C. metro area. The Account Manager will oversee and execute high-impact PR and marketing programs for a variety of clients. He or she will work across digital and traditional platforms with a results-driven focus.
- Develop and implement innovative PR and marketing plans that map to client objectives
- Lead inbound and outbound media relations efforts, establishing and maintaining key media relationships
- Write effective content pieces including blogs, articles, media alerts, press releases, case studies, speaker pitches, talking points, and related materials
- Drive thought leadership through placement of key content in related publications, blogs, and other relevant channels
- Serve as project manager, ensuring all deliverables meet deadlines and specs
- Communicate proactively with clients on progress, issues, and results, serving as key client lead
- Measure and report on performance and make recommendations for optimization
- 5+ years of experience in account management for PR programs; B2G or Government Contracting Experience highly preferred; agency experience mandatory
- Successful development of public relations programs, including media coverage and expert client management
- Established relationships with local and national media contacts
- Adept at tracking media placements, coverage, and effectiveness of other digital and traditional program elements
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills with high attention to detail
- B.A. in PR, communications, or related field
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.