Baltimore-based corporate organization seeks talented advertising and marketing manager to lead recruitment strategy and execution
TorchLight is seeking a Recruitment Marketing Manager to join a large corporate organization that is expanding its efforts in recruitment advertising. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years’ experience in marketing and advertising, preferably with advertising agency background or exposure to managing outside agency vendors.
Qualified applicants will be ideally located in proximity to this organization’s headquarters in Catonsville, MD. Fully remote candidates may be considered.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct hire, full-time job, 40 hours/week. Organization is currently operating under a hybrid model with some work from home flexibility.
- Lead the recruitment marketing strategic planning process for enterprise-wide campaigns
- Develop campaign messaging and assets and execute on recruitment marketing campaigns
- Partner with the Human Resources, Internal/External Communications, Strategic Marketing, and Creative Marketing to create employee and candidate-facing recruiting tools
- Work with internal digital team to maintain the organization’s career site to attract talent
- Work with media buying team and internal clients to identify and manage recruitment-specific advertising channels such as external career websites, job boards, and social media avenues
- Set marketing KPIs for all campaigns and test and optimize against results
- Monitor social media reputation management as it relates to recruiting issues
- Utilize Workfront to open jobs and manage the flow of execution from start to finish
Skills and experience:
- Five+ years of professional experience in marketing and/or advertising-focused role/s; highly prefer candidates with advertising/marketing agency background or with experience managing internal clients in a corporate setting
- Proven coordination, organizational and solid project management skills; must have demonstrated experience managing outside vendor work (advertising/marketing agencies)
- Proven knowledge of recruitment advertising, marketing, and/or recruitment communications
- Highly collaborative, team player with ability to be flexible daily as priorities change
- Experience in Human Resources and/or Talent Acquisition a plus
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.
Please note that many of our clients have instituted COVID-19 vaccination requirements for on-site work.