Seeking excellent writer and content developer to drive sales and marketing results for global IT/Services organization
Are you an excellent communicator with the ability to drive sales and marketing results through compelling content? TorchLight is looking for a Sales and Marketing Content Specialist for an organization based in the Baltimore, MD area. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of experience developing and executing content and marketing/sales campaigns that deliver results. If you are a people-oriented, innovative sales/marketing pro, this job could be for you. Qualified candidates must be able to share strong business-focused writing samples to be considered.
Qualified applicants will ideally be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and must have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity. Remote candidates will be considered.
- Develop, write, and execute content and marketing programs to support sales efforts
- Create sales collateral including brochures, sales presentations, talking points and others
- Create effective content for use in a variety of marketing/sales channels and formats
- Collaborate with SMEs across organization to create compelling stories that clearly communicate brand proposition and product benefits
- Effectively use data and insights to refine brand messaging
- Serve as project manager including tracking details, deadlines and budgets
- Contribute innovative ideas and operational support for corporate and brand marketing initiatives
- 5+ years of experience in content development or communications; b2b experience preferred
- Proven success implementing marketing and sales campaigns and developing compelling content to support sales, branding and product marketing objectives
- Adept at creation of sales collateral
- Highly proficient at copywriting/editing
- Working knowledge of sales enablement platforms like Seismic
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities with talent for presenting information and public speaking
- Strong project management skills
- Writing samples required
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.