Seeking Search Marketing Manager for hospitality organization in Maryland
TorchLight is seeking a Search Marketing Manager for a hospitality organization located in the Baltimore, MD area. The Manager will oversee SEM campaigns as well as manage and optimize SEO rankings to drive continued growth for the company’s various business units.
Qualified applicants are ideally located in the DC/Baltimore or on the East Coast with ability to travel to MD 1-2x/month. U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct Hire opportunity. Full-time job, 40-hours per week. Remote position.
- Create and manage PPC campaigns including keywords, budget, bidding, performance monitoring, testing and ongoing optimization
- Execute search engine optimization best practices for a range of web sites including keyword research, copywriting, tagging and other key elements
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure goals and objectives are met for both organic and paid search programs
- Partner with agency and internal teams to implement SEO standards on the site and identify SEO opportunities by analyzing existing content architecture, keyword constructs, audits and data/traffic analysis
- Provide in-depth analysis and reports for all SEO/PPC campaigns and make recommendations for optimization
- Monitor search marketing innovations and competitors make recommendations for ongoing program iteration and improvement; mentor team on SEM/SEO best practices
- 5-7+ years of experience in SEM role, including experience with PPC and SEO, agency experience a plus
- Proven success developing and implementing effective search engine optimization and paid search programs; Deep knowledge of search engine algorithms and SEO best practices
- Google AdWords certification required; experience with bid management tools strongly desirable
- Strong analytical skills with ability to report on and optimize campaigns based on data
- Experience with website analytics and tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.) and CMS (Sitecore) a plus
- Hospitality and supervisory experience desired
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.