Seeking Search Marketing Specialist for Hospitality Company Based in Maryland
TorchLight is seeking a Search Marketing Specialist for a MD-based hospitality organization. The Specialist will support SEM efforts across the organization’s business lines as well as manage and optimize SEO rankings to drive continued growth. If you are looking for a growth opportunity and are a hands-on, data-driven search marketer, then this role is for you.
Qualified applicants must be located in the DelMarVa region with ability to travel to MD locations as needed (up to 1-2 times/week). U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct Hire opportunity. Full-time job, 40-hours per week. Hybrid position with flexible work-from-home options.
- Create and manage daily PPC campaigns including bid management, budget allocation, keyword research, copywriting, performance monitoring, testing and ongoing optimization
- Monitor SEO performance and identify opportunities by analyzing existing content architecture, keyword constructs, SEO audits, and data/traffic analysis
- Pull regular reports and provide analysis, recommendations, and action items for all SEO/PPC campaigns
- Monitor search marketing best practices and innovations and make recommendations for ongoing program iteration and improvement
- 3-4+ years of experience managing B2C search campaigns; agency and/or hospitality experience a plus
- Proven success developing and implementing effective paid search and SEO programs with knowledge of search engine algorithms and SEO best practices
- Working knowledge of SEO/SEM tools such Moz, Google Tag Manager, SEMRush, and Google Search Console
- Experience working with Google Ads and Google Analytics required, certification ideal
- Strong analytical skills with ability to report on and optimize campaigns
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with exceptional attention to detail
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.