Integrated marketing agency seeks a remote SEM/Paid Search Specialist
TorchLight Hire is seeking a fulltime SEM/Paid Search Specialist for a full-service marketing agency in Baltimore Metro Area. The SEM Specialist is a 100% remote role where they will manage and execute multiple digital marketing campaigns including Search and Display Ads/PPC, SEO, and other media channels to drive visitors to client websites. If you’ve got 3+ years of paid search marketing for multiple client accounts, then this job could be the perfect fit for you – read more below!
Remote opportunity. Ideal candidates are located in the Washington, D.C. area. U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Full-time opportunity 40-hours per week. 100% remote opportunity or flexible hybrid work schedule.
- Manage multiple digital marketing campaigns including Search and Display Ads/PPC and SEO and other media channels to drive visitors to client websites.
- Ad campaign set up including keyword research, writing ad copy, setting CPC/CPM bids, conversion tracking implementation, call tracking setup, and testing
- Research, optimize, review, and provide reporting with a detailed analysis of campaign results
- Monitor and optimize keyword search campaigns, suggesting site structure, attributes, backlinking and other off-page and on-page improvements
- Manage campaign budgets including reconciling discrepancies.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Analyze clients’ current websites and optimize based on real-time data to improve performance.
- Contribute to client digital marketing strategy planning by owning the organic and paid media sections including audits and recommendations.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years managing multiple client accounts simultaneously in the areas of Paid Search Marketing (PPC). Agency experience preferred.
- Proven success in delivering SEM strategies that drive traffic and results
- Experience and proven process for auditing organic and paid digital media
- Relevant Google Ads certifications, including Search and Display.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, and Data Studio
- Expertise in pixel and conversion tag setup and attribution reporting.
- Working knowledge of HubSpot (preferred)
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.