Seeking a Senior Account Manager for DC-area agency
TorchLight seeks a Senior Account Manager for a fast-growing agency in the Washington, D.C. metro area. The Senior Account Manager will serve as client lead and project manager for a range of digital and traditional marketing and communication activities. He or she will work with clients to understand their goals and ensure that the internal team produces innovative, results-driven campaigns and creative that meet objectives.
This opportunity is 100% remote and open to candidates nationwide.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct Hire opportunity; full-time, 40-hours per week. Hybrid and/or remote work environment.
- Lead strategic marketing and communication campaigns and projects from start to finish
- Proactively work with clients to define project goals, requirements, timelines, budgets, and channels, as well as respond to any ongoing needs throughout project
- Collaborate with internal teams on project scoping, research, and planning for various channels including digital design and advertising, social media, print, PR, and branding
- Produce content for marketing and PR materials including infographics, emails, catalogs, brochures, and other pieces as needed
- Manage all project details and schedules including internal team and client meetings
- Provide regular project updates on timing, budget, resource requirements, issues, and client feedback
- Create and lead presentations to clients and internal teams
- Support business development needs including growth of existing client spends
- Mentor and manage junior staff
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in project management, program management, or account management in the strategic or marketing communications industry in both the public and private sectors; must have B2B global experience
- 7+ years of experience in communications planning, discovery and research, branding, website design, interactive and social media initiatives, print design, and public relations production
- Familiarity and comfort with running lead/demand generation and automation campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and accounts
- Superior writing, research, and oral presentation skills
- Experience with managing internal creative, digital, and strategic communications teams, as well as external vendors and freelance consultants
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.