Are you a highly creative Senior Designer/Art Director with creative agency experience?
If you are ready to join the internal agency of a large national brand as Senior Designer/Art Director, this role could be for you! TorchLight is seeking a Senior Designer/Art Director (Contract) with significant agency experience NOW to deliver customer-first, innovative designs with a focus on high-impact social media campaigns. Read on to learn more about specific responsibilities and requirements for this exciting position. Remote candidates may be considered.
Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity. Ideally, candidates will be located in the DC or Baltimore areas. Remote location possible for candidates based on East Coast.
- Create innovative design concepts and deliverables, as well as campaigns for use across platforms and customer touchpoints
- Develop cutting-edge social media campaigns for Instagram and other key platforms using motion graphics and other interactive tools
- Expertly manage the creative development process from concepting and design phase to production and launch
- Effectively present creative concepts, finished designs and business rationale to stakeholders for approval
- Iterate creative deliverables based on client and creative director requests
- Ensure campaigns meet highest standards in collaboration with project manager; includes deliverables, deadlines, quality and brand standards
- Review campaign performance and results; optimize designs for future creative output
- 5+ years of design/art direction experience; creative agency experience required
- Demonstrated success creating high-impact designs/campaigns for social media, email, online ads (rich media), landing pages, direct response and print materials
- Highly proficient at social media design and visual communication with a focus on Instagram motion graphics
- Deep knowledge of design, typography, messaging and branding principles
- Skilled at creative pitch ideas and presentations to all levels of organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly adept at Adobe Creative Suite; animation, motion graphics and video experience a plus
- Management experience desired
- REQUIRED: Beautiful and vibrant cutting-edge portfolio that demonstrates your ability to tell compelling visual stories. Wow us!
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.