Do you have an AMAZING portfolio and the ability to concept and design high-impact campaigns?
TorchLight is looking for a super talented Senior Designer (Contract) with agency experience IMMEDIATELY to deliver innovative creative concepts and campaigns for digital and traditional channels. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of experience an impressive portfolio.
- Create design concepts and finished designs/campaigns for multiple internal clients in partnership with team members
- Develop email, digital, social media, print, direct mail and collateral campaigns
- Manage the creative development process from concepting phase to launch
- Present creative concepts as well as solutions for approval including business and design reasoning
- Handle client and creative director revisions and changes
- Support ongoing production requests
- Collaborate with project manager to ensure deliverables, deadlines, quality and brand standards are met
- Review campaign performance and results; optimize designs for future creative output
- 5+ years of design experience with agency experience preferred
- REQUIRED: Beautiful and vibrant cutting-edge portfolio that demonstrates your ability to tell compelling visual stories. Wow us!
- Demonstrated success creating high-impact designs/campaigns for social media, email, online ads (rich media), landing pages, direct response and print materials
- Highly proficient in email design
- Deep knowledge of design, typography, messaging and branding principles
- Skilled at creative pitch ideas and presentations to all levels of organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong portfolio required; hospitality experience preferred
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.