Do you have a fabulous portfolio and with design for high-impact digital campaigns?
TorchLight is looking for a super talented Senior Designer (Contract) with agency experience right now to deliver innovative digital campaigns for a world-renowned global hospitality brand. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of design experience and a keen interest in cutting-edge design and media with a portfolio to showcase it!
100% remote work opportunity.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Long-term full-time contract job at 40-hours per week, eligible for a suite of benefits.
Note: This client has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for any on-site workers.
- Create customer-focused innovative digital campaign design that deliver significant results
- Develop concepts and designs that demonstrate organization brand identity and positioning in collaboration with creative leadership
- Work with marketing team members to understand business goals, as well as creative briefs and design needs
- Execute campaigns including animation and motion graphics
- Manage individual projects from concepting and design phase to production and launch
- Effectively present creative concepts, finished designs and business rationale to stakeholders for approval
- Support daily production requests including image manipulation
- Review campaign performance and results; optimize designs for future creative output
- 5+ years of design experience; external or in-house creative agency experience is required
- REQUIREMENT: Vibrant cutting-edge portfolio that demonstrates your ability to tell compelling visual stories-wow us!
- Demonstrated success creating digital campaigns including online ads (rich media), emails, and landing pages
- Experience collaborating with marketing departments and developing designs that meet goals
- Working knowledge of design fundamentals and messaging including visual communications, print, digital, social, branding and typography
- Skilled at creative pitch ideas and presentations to all levels of organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly adept at Adobe Creative Suite; animation, motion graphics and animation experience needed
- Hospitality experience a plus
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.