Seeking Senior Content Strategist for remote role at digital content agency
TorchLight Hire is seeking a Senior Content Strategist for a remote role at a woman-owned, B2B digital content agency. The Content Strategist will serve as both content leader with clients and internal expert with project teams, scoping projects, and developing content solutions and deliverables that meet client goals and objectives.
Remote role. Qualified applicants can be located anywhere in US; DC Metro or CA candidates ideal
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct Hire opportunity; full-time, 40-hours per week. Fully remote work environment.
- Provide content leadership on key engagements ensuring the highest quality of work
- Define and execute effective content strategies and deliverables based on client goals including comprehensive information architectures, content models, wireframes, and business rules
- Establish content goals and performance metrics with a view to ongoing content optimization
- Identify and document content needs all stages of the customer journey via content-actionable personas and journeys.
- Conduct current state analyses, competitive analyses, and market, buyer, and content analyses via research, interviews, and third-party sources
- Contribute to content deliverables such as copywriting, editing, interviewing, asset creation (blogs, infographics, videos, podcasts, social content, etc.) as needed
- Define and implement workflow and process efficiencies and coordinate on best practices across account/content team
- Maintain ongoing relationships with key clients, communicating project progress and/or challenges and suggest solutions
- Independently develop proposals, create SOWs, and identify account expansion opportunities; work with business development and account leads on new opportunities
- Manage project execution and coach, train and develop content strategy team members
Skills and experience:
- At least 15 years of B2B digital content strategy experience; agency and/or consultancy experience strongly preferred
- Experience organizing a team, developing workplans, and leading execution of complex content projects and workstreams
- Proficiency in project management programs (MS Project or TeamGantt, Smartsheet, Asana, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and CMS (Adobe AEM, Sitecore, WordPress, etc.)
- Experience with web and content inventory and analytics tools (CAT, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, BrightEdge, etc.)
- Outstanding client-relations and presentation skills
- Exceptional leadership, collaboration and team management skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment working across a diverse range of projects
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.