Seeking Senior Graphic Designer (Contract) for DC-area global company
TorchLight seeks Senior Graphic Designer (Contract) for a company located in the Washington, DC area. The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for ensuring high-quality customer-first creative deliverables with a particular focus on social media campaigns. He or she will work with a range of internal clients and team members on a variety of strategic and tactical creative projects.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas. No relocation assistance is available. Candidates located outside of these areas only considered if willing to relocate. Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Create design concepts and finished designs/campaigns for use across platforms and customer touchpoints
- Develop social media campaigns for Instagram and other key platforms using motion graphics and other interactive tools
- Manage the creative development process from concepting and design phase to production and launch
- Present creative concepts, finished designs and business rationale to stakeholders for approval
- Rework/redesign creative deliverables based on client and creative director requests
- Support ongoing production requests
- Collaborate with project manager to ensure deliverables, deadlines, quality and brand standards are met
- Review campaign performance and results; optimize designs for future creative output
- 5+ years of design experience with creative agency experience preferred
- Demonstrated success creating high-impact designs/campaigns for social media, email, online ads (rich media), landing pages, direct response and print materials
- Highly proficient at social media design and visual communication with a focus on Instagram motion graphics
- Deep knowledge of design, typography, messaging and branding principles
- Skilled at creative pitch ideas and presentations to all levels of organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly adept at Adobe Creative Suite; animation, motion graphics and video experience a plus
- Management experience desired
- Strong portfolio required; hospitality/consumer brand experience preferred
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.