Seeking skilled Senior Interactive UX Designer for national organization
TorchLight is seeking a skilled Senior Interactive UX Designer (Contract) for a national organization located in Northern Virginia. The Senior Interactive UX Designer will lead creative design and production for projects that require high level of collaboration and communication with cross-functional teams/stakeholders. The designer will have a keen sense of classic design principles and UX/UI design to develop solutions that meet user expectations and business objectives.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Create designs for customer facing interfaces, interactions and mobile/web platforms that meet responsive design standards
- Develop journey maps and user flows in partnership with content, research and related team members
- Ensure designs meet approve brand, style and UI guidelines
- Produce prototypes that demonstrate design and user interactions for client pitches
- Understand customer needs and work with business/product owners to ensure design strategy drives desired outcomes
- Present design concepts and strategy to a range of stakeholders and levels within company
- Establish design performance metrics and analyze/iterate designs based on results
- Serve as project lead for design concepting and projects with various teams across organization
- Work effectively with IT/tech resources to execute and launch design projects
- 5+ years of design experience including branding, digital campaigns, web, UX/UI and digital product design
- Proven success designing and leading design projects related to customer-facing digital interfaces/websites as well as integrated digital campaigns
- Deep understanding of human-centered design along UX/UI best practices for mobile/web and responsive design
- Adept at Adobe Creative Suite and After Effects; animation skills a plus
- Working knowledge of typography, color and layout principles
- Proficient at vector illustration and icon design
- Familiarity with web design and prototyping tools like Sketch and Invision
- Excellent communication skills
- Product design experience preferred
- Portfolio required
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.