We have an immediate opening for a seasoned internal digital communications professional!
TorchLight is seeking a Senior Internal Communications Manager (Long-term contract) with extensive digital communications experience. If you are a communications manager with success creating and delivering on strategic digital internal communications calendars, experience with diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) and your writing skills are top-notch, then this communications leadership role with a Northern Virginia IT organization could be for you!
Candidates must be located in the greater Washington D.C. area for this hybrid work opportunity.
Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible for this opportunity.
Long-term contract opportunity with the potential to convert to direct hire; full-time 40-hours per week with a package of benefits available. Note: This client has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement prior to submission of application for any on-site workers.
- Develop and execute digital internal communications strategy that aligns with business goals and DEI efforts
- Create and deliver on a strategic digital internal communications calendar
- Write and edit multiple communications for distribution to segmented or all-member audiences
- Execute production of email communications and support audience segmentation needs
- Capture communications performance results and report to key stakeholders
- Serve as key project manager for internal communications efforts
- Help maintain creative and photo database
- Provide editorial feedback to colleagues and internal clients
- 5+ years of corporate or internal communications experience, federal contracting experience a plus
- Ability to develop communications strategies that support employee engagement, morale building, and retention
- Excellent writing skills, samples desired (i.e., employee spotlights, newsletters, leadership talking points, thought-leadership content, etc.)
- Hands-on experience using digital communications tools like Sociabble and Poppulo
- Previous experience with marketing automation platforms like Marketo or MailChimp
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint and Teams
- Experience in the DEI space
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.