Seeking Experienced Senior Manager of Integrated Marketing for DC-area non-profit organization
TorchLight Hire seeks a Senior Manager of Marketing for a Washington, D.C. area non-profit membership organization. The Senior Manager will lead the development and execution of omni-channel marketing strategies and plans to drive awareness and engagement of the organization’s products and services. This role will manage the organization’s in-house marketing team responsible for digital, email, and social media marketing programs.
Non-profit or association experience and demonstrated leadership of a cross-functional team is required for consideration.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas. Candidates located outside of these areas only considered if willing to relocate. Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Manage daily marketing operations and ensure top-notch marketing programs are delivered on-time and within budget
- Develop and manage the internal marketing team, and lead campaign development and roll-out from planning to launch and analysis
- Lead development of creative materials and ensure they meet brand and messaging guidelines/strategy
- Develop and manage editorial calendar/s for marketing campaigns, including social media and email marketing
- Produce impactful content and implement SEO best practices for all digital channels across organization
- Manage brand standards and ensure consistent high-quality consumer experience for all marketing channels
- Deliver reports and analysis on program performance
- Establish, implement, and optimize standard marketing/communication processes
- Recruit diverse talent and lead team in an inclusive, performance-driven manner
- 8+ years of integrated marketing experience; non-profit/association experience highly preferred
- Demonstrated success creating and implementing integrated marketing strategies that meet KPIs and business objectives
- Highly proficient at digital marketing, paid social media and organic social media (all major channels) including social media policies and best practices
- Working knowledge of content development
- Strong direct and email marketing abilities including email platform management; Real Magnet experience preferred
- Adept with Google Analytics as well as KPI development and data analysis/insights
- Management/leadership experience including daily operations and creative staff oversight
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; copywriting experience highly desired
- Strong project management skills with high attention to detail
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.