Seeking Senior Marketing and Communications Strategist for DC-area company
TorchLight Hire seeks a Senior Marketing and Communications Strategist to manage a high-level project for an international healthcare client. Candidates must have experience working in a hands-on account management agency role handling message strategy, marketing assets, and client relations.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Manage the expectations and success of client relationships in partnership with agency leadership
- Consult with agency team to understand customer wants and needs, and help design marketing and communications strategies and campaigns that fulfill them
- Establish omni-channel, B2B branding and marketing campaigns, create and maintain marketing plans and campaign lifecycle maps
- Develop positioning statements, message architectures, and/or voice books
- Develop campaign creative concepts, marketing assets, tactical executions, and/or marketing strategies to support an international B2B sales team
- Analyze marketing campaigns/tactic performance reporting, marketing dashboards where available; pinpoint and share actionable insights
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing or communications, with an emphasis on integrated campaign development, B2B digital marketing, brand and campaign strategy and execution in the healthcare or Pharmaceutical vertical
- Knowledge of current marketing and communications best practices in key channels: email, digital, social etc.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Resourcefulness and initiative; flexibility to adapt to changing conditions
- Ability to work highly effectively and successfully with internal team members and external clients
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.