Seeking Experienced Senior Marketing Manager for DC-area company
TorchLight Hire seeks a Senior Marketing Manager (Contract) for a Washington, D.C. area company. The Senior Marketing Manager will develop and execute marketing strategies that align with business goals including customer acquisition, retention and brand awareness. He or she work with multiple stakeholders and maximize performance and results.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas. No relocation assistance is available. Candidates located outside of these areas only considered if willing to relocate. Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to drive leads and opportunities
- Lead creation of effective marketing campaigns across channels
- Establish and execute customer retention program to drive repeat business
- Prioritize marketing projects and determine appropriate resources
- Provide reports and analysis on program performance
- Implement ongoing improvements based on analytics
- Manage and optimize the marketing budget
- 5+ years of experience in marketing leadership role
- Demonstrated success creating and implementing marketing strategies and programs
- Deep experience creating and implementing marketing campaigns
- Adept at SEO, web analytics and Google AdWords
- Strong analytical and project management skills
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.