Seeking Experienced Senior Marketing Manager for DC-area company
TorchLight Hire seeks a Senior Marketing Manager (Contract) for a Washington, D.C. area company. The Senior Marketing Manager will develop and execute marketing strategies that align with business goals including customer acquisition, retention and brand awareness. He or she work with multiple stakeholders and maximize performance and results.
Qualified applicants must be located in the D.C. or Baltimore metro area. U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required for this opportunity.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to drive leads and opportunities
- Lead creation of effective marketing campaigns across channels
- Establish and execute customer retention program to drive repeat business
- Prioritize marketing projects and determine appropriate resources
- Provide reports and analysis on program performance
- Implement ongoing improvements based on analytics
- Manage and optimize the marketing budget
- 5+ years of experience in marketing leadership role
- Demonstrated success creating and implementing marketing strategies and programs
- Deep experience creating and implementing marketing campaigns
- Adept at SEO, web analytics and Google AdWords
- Strong analytical and project management skills
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.