Seeking Senior Product Marketing Manager for Clean-Tech Company
TorchLight Hire is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager for a fast-growing tech company in the clean energy space. The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will lead the development and execution of integrated product marketing efforts for several products and solutions targeting key market segments. If you are a seasoned product marketer, someone who can build and implement product marketing strategies that drive brand awareness and growth from the ground up, then this role is for you!
Qualified applicants are ideally located in the DC Metro; remote candidates will be considered.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct Hire opportunity; full-time, 40-hours per week. Hybrid or remote work environment with flexible work-from-home (WFH) options.
- Lead creation and execution of integrated GTM and demand gen strategies for key products to drive awareness, interest, and sales
- Define audience personas and develop product positioning and messaging in concert with sales, marketing, and product teams to ensure alignment with brand promise, customer needs/drivers, market trends, competitive landscape, etc.
- Collaborate with Sales and Business Development teams to develop robust sales enablement tools including battlecards, pitch decks, collateral, product documentation, and demos
- Lead creation of product marketing assets such as case studies, white papers, thought leadership articles, videos, podcasts, webinars, landing pages, and blog posts for use by Sales and Marketing teams
- Manage the creation, implementation, and analysis of industry and customer research and serve as the voice of the customer in the development of new product features/benefits
Skills and experience:
- At least 8+ years of B2B product marketing experience; experience with energy and/or tech products or services a plus
- Clear expertise across all pillars of product marketing – competitive intel, persona development, messaging, GTM planning, content creation, sales enablement, and voice of the customer
- Prior experience successfully launching or supporting the launch of new products
- Proven ability to drive cross-functional collaboration across diverse sets of stakeholders
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with a high degree of attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.