Seeking Senior Product Marketing Manager for an AI Solutions Company
TorchLight Hire is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager for an AI and IT solutions company serving the federal government. The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will serve as a product evangelist and communicate the vision and value of our client’s products across the organization. If you are a seasoned product marketer in the tech and/or AI space, someone who can build and implement product marketing strategies from the ground up, then this role is for you!
Qualified candidates may be located anywhere in the US.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct Hire opportunity; full-time, 40-hours per week. Remote work environment.
- Lead creation and execution of integrated GTM and demand gen strategies for key products to drive awareness, interest, and sales
- Define audience personas and develop product positioning and messaging in concert with sales, marketing, and product teams to ensure alignment with brand promise, customer needs/drivers, market trends, competitive landscape, etc.
- Manage creation, implementation, and analysis of industry and customer research and serve as the voice of the customer in development of product marketing strategies and new product features/benefits
- Collaborate with Sales and Business Development teams to develop robust sales enablement tools
- Assist in creating compelling product-focused content including case studies, videos, website copy, blog posts, etc.
- Keep current on trends as they relate to product offering and emerging technologies, standards, and market trends
Skills and experience:
- At least 8+ years of B2B product marketing experience; experience within tech and/or AI industries a plus; government contracting experience a plus
- Clear expertise across all pillars of product marketing – competitive intel, persona development, messaging, GTM planning, content creation, sales enablement, etc.
- Working knowledge of CRM, marketing automation, and digital marketing tools/platforms
- Proven ability to drive cross-functional collaboration across diverse sets of stakeholders
- Strength in project management and attention to detail
- Stellar communications skills including exceptional writing and editing and a bent towards creativity and storytelling
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.