Are you a meticulous and seasoned production designer eager to work for a world-renowned brand?
TorchLight is looking for a detailed oriented Senior Production Designer (Long-term contract) to support all things technical and creative in the creative studio. Ideal candidates have experience being the final checkpoint in the creative design process for big brands. If you have extensive experience in design, typography, and desktop applications to create, correct and review production-ready files for delivery then this opportunity could be for you.
Applicants must include a stellar digital portfolio in their resume that showcases advanced photo compositions and complex print pieces.
100% remote work opportunity.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Full-time contract job at 40-hours per week, eligible for potential extension and a suite of benefits.
- Prepare projects to release including making final changes, pre-flighting, collecting, making PDFs and slices
- Implement quality control, while applying and enforcing style and brand guidelines
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Lead digital asset management by maintaining, organizing, and updating files
- Work with internal partners and vendors as needed
- Discern a design choice from a mistake and in areas of layout, content design, type, color and pre-press
- 5+ years of production and/or graphic design experience
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat)
- Familiarity with Adobe AfterEffects or Cinema 4D
- Must be meticulous and have an eye for even the most minor details
- Proven ability to manage tight deadlines and manage multiple production projects
- Stellar interpersonal communications skills with a strong intellect and collaborative spirit
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.