Seeking SEO Manager for organization located in Baltimore, M.D.
TorchLight is seeking a SEO Manager for an organization located in Baltimore, M.D. The SEO Manager will develop and manage search engine optimization programs that drive significant revenue for multiple business lines. He or she will work with internal cross-functional teams and to deliver top-notch SEO and PPC initiatives that meet objectives.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas. No relocation assistance is available. On-site work will be required when offices reopen; candidates located outside of these areas only considered if willing to relocate. Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Develop SEO strategic plans for multiple business divisions
- Execute search engine optimization best practices for a range of web sites including keyword research, copywriting, tagging and other key elements
- Create and manage PPC campaigns including keywords, copy, budget, bidding, testing and ongoing optimization
- Collaborate with and direct internal teams to ensure goals and objectives are met for organic and paid search programs
- Develop search marketing platform infrastructure to enable effective campaign management
- Provide in-depth analysis and reports for all SEO/PPC projects; make recommendations for optimization
- Effectively connect search marketing with other digital marketing programs to maximize impact
- Monitor search marketing innovations and competitors and make recommendations for ongoing program iteration and improvement
- 5-7+ years of experience in SEO including experience with PPC
- Proven success developing and implementing effective search engine optimization and paid search programs
- Deep knowledge of search engine algorithms and SEO best practices
- Excellent web writing and editing skills
- Experience with content management and social media management systems
- Highly adept at Google Analytics, Search Conductor or similar platform
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Adobe Suite and related software/tools
- Strong analytical skills and ability to optimize website based on results
- Medical/health experience highly desired
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.