SEO Expert Needed for DC-area National Organization
TorchLight is seeking a data-driven SEO Analyst for a national company based in the Washington, D.C. metro area. The SEO Analyst will develop strategies that deliver top keyword rankings and inbound search traffic from target audiences. The Analyst will work with related departments to plan, implement and measure all SEO-related programs.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas. No relocation assistance is available. Candidates located outside of these areas only considered if willing to relocate. Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Create and execute SEO strategy to target potential customers
- Achieve consistently high SEO keyword rankings that drive inbound traffic and meet other business objectives
- Research, identify and track target keyword list; make content recommendations based on keywords
- Oversee local search program and maximize local listing visibility
- Educate and collaborate with developers and content producers to ensure SEO best practices are met; create new features and content that elevate SEO rankings
- Drive ongoing SEO testing and optimization including test design, implementation and measurement
- Provide analysis and reports on SEO performance including keyword rankings and related insights
- Serve as internal SEO expert and track ongoing developments in tech and algorithm updates; recommend updates as needed
- 4+ years of SEO experience
- Proven success delivering SEO strategies that drive traffic and required results
- Deep expertise in keyword ranking and related search tactics; knowledge of local search/business listings a plus
- Strong data/web analytics and reporting skills; highly proficient in Google Search Console and SEO reporting tools
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Strong written and verbal communications with stakeholders at all levels
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.