Are you a talented Social/Digital Copywriter with creative agency experience?
If you are ready to join the internal agency of a large global brand as Social/Digital Copywriter, this role could be for you! TorchLight is seeking multiple Social/Digital Copywriters (Contract) with significant agency experience NOW to deliver compelling multi-channel consumer-focused & campaign-driven copy with a focus on digital ad, email and social media. Read on to learn more about specific responsibilities and requirements for this exciting position. Remote candidates will be considered. Multiple opportunities are available.
Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity. Ideally, candidates will be located in the DC or Baltimore areas. Remote location possible for candidates based in Eastern or Central time zones
- Develop impactful creative that effectively communicates brand story and identity across a digital, social and other channels
- Ensure campaigns meet highest standards including brand guidelines, messaging and positioning are met
- Develop relevant and succinct copydecks that meet client briefs and account/client feedback
- Deliver compelling social media content/posts – including graphics – that engage target audiences
- Partner with creative director and internal teams to concept, develop and deliver marketing and other campaigns
- Create high quality slogans, headlines, copy and related elements for multi-channel ads, email and campaigns
- Participate in and contribute to creative briefings and presentations, present concepts effectively and persuasively
- Review creative performance and iterate approach for future creative output based on results
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of copywriting/copyediting experience; agency experience a must
- Experience working with creative briefs to develop copydecks and deliver stellar marketing/advertising copy
- Create top-notch copy that meets strategic objectives
- Highly proficient at writing copy/content for banner ads, social media and email
- Experience creating basic social media post graphics
- Expert editing and proofreading skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytics and research abilities
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Highly adept at developing strong working relationships
- REQUIRED: Compelling, cutting-edge portfolio that demonstrates your ability to deliver impactful storytelling and communications. Wow us!
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.