Are you a motivated social media strategist with copywriting expertise?
TorchLight is looking for a detail oriented Social Media Coordinator (Contract) with strong project management skills and social copywriting prowess for a global company based in the Washington, D.C. area. Read on for details on this new position.
Washington, D.C./Baltimore metro areas. Possibility for remote work.
Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Full-time contract position with work-from-home (WFH) opportunity.
- Manage content calendars, compile weekly recaps, and maintain trackers
- Develop social media copy for organic content
- Build, monitor, and optimize social media boosted post campaigns
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure creative projects are approved and meet deadlines
Skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, social media, or related field
- Proven success developing paid and organic campaigns for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Adept at social media management softwares; Sprinklr preferred
- Proficient with Facebook Ads Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.