Ready to flex your social media strategy skills with a global brand?
TorchLight is seeking a detail-oriented Social Media Manager (Contract) with strong skills in social media strategy and stakeholder relations to join a global brand in the Washington D.C. area.
Washington, D.C. or Baltimore areas and remote candidates in the Eastern and Central Time Zones will be considered.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Contract opportunity. Full-time job 40-hours per week with work-from-home (WFH) options.
- Craft and manage content strategy across social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) for internal clients
- Work with cross-functional teams to secure creative assets and stakeholder approvals
- Build creative briefs and manage client projects to ensure deliverables meet deadlines
- Provide social listening insights to drive strategy
- Monitor boosted post budgets and performance
Skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in social media marketing
- Proven experience crafting content strategy for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Proficient at social media management platforms; Sprinklr preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Expertise in client and stakeholder relations
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.