Seeking Social Media Specialist for company in Northern VA
TorchLight seeks a Social Media Specialist for an organization located in Herndon, VA. The Social Media Associate will execute social media programs to support brand awareness and engagement goals. They will develop the social media content strategy and related content assets and manage social media channels to meet both business and brand objectives.
Qualified applicants are located in the DC Metro. U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct Hire opportunity. Full-time job, 40-hours per week. Hybrid position.
- Executive social media strategy to drive awareness and engagement across key target audiences
- Manage all social media channels on daily basis
- Work with marketing, digital, creative and other teams to develop content strategy and associated calendar that supports various divisional objectives
- Develop and produce social media content in various formats including video, images, text and others
- Manage content and activation plans for company blog, social media groups and ambassador programs
- Oversee social media monitoring and listening activities and create approved responses to various user questions and comments
- Work with marketing manager to identify KPIs and analyze results for social media program performance; make recommendations for optimization
- Support paid media campaigns as needed
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and/or social media management; agency and/or B2C experience preferred
- Proven success executing social media programs that meet objectives
- Working knowledge of daily social media channel management, including monitoring, listening and reporting on engagement
- Experience creating social media content in multiple formats (text, images, video) for all major channels and managing content calendars
- Paid media experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Adept at project management with strong attention to detail
- B.A., B.S. in marketing, communications, or related field
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.