Seeking Social Media Specialist for a company located in the Washington, D.C. area
TorchLight is seeking a Social Media Specialist for a company located in the Washington, D.C. area. The Social Media Specialist will develop and execute social media content and campaign strategy across all major social media channels. The Manager will work with marketing leadership and team members to increase brand awareness, sales and engagement across digital platforms.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Develop social media content and campaign strategy for all major channels
- Write and post copy and campaign content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Establish and maintain editorial calendar for blogs and write 1-2 posts each week
- Ensure all blog and related website content is fully optimized for SEO
- Create reports and analyze results for social media campaigns and organic traffic
- Tailor content for various channels (web, social channels and email) to drive maximum inbound search engine traffic, lead generation and lead nurture
- Develop interactive content assets to attract and engage target audience
- Perform ongoing social media monitoring of all channels and engage with audience on regular basis
- Work with internal and external partners to develop and distribute content that meets audience and business needs
- Promote events on social media using a variety of content types
- Support web content updates as needed
- 2+ years of marketing experience; real estate marketing experience preferred
- Strong content development skills including web copy and blogs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-versed in best practices for all major social media channels
- Skilled at graphics and video creation
- Understanding of SEO principles related to content creation and link-building
- Writing and social media campaign examples required
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.