Seeking creative Social Media Strategist to lead high-profile consumer accounts for a growing marketing agency in Chicago, IL
TorchLight Hire is seeking an experienced social media guru to lead a consumer-facing client engagement with an agency located in Chicago. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy working with a cross-functional team of experts, and are passionate about consumer marketing trends, this may be the role for you.
Role may be fully remote, but strong preference given to candidates in Chicago or Minneapolis. U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct, Hire, full-time job, 40-hours per week. Flexible work schedule with work-from-home options.
- Work as main point of contact and client lead on all things social for one of the agency’s biggest clients
- Manage influencer relationships across campaigns
- Work with internal and client account teams to drive ideation of all social content (video, images, graphics, live, text)
- Manage IG stories, Tweets, Facebook, and other live social coverage to meet client goals
- Become internal SME on social media best practices and constantly monitor new trends in the channels
Skills and experience:
- 4+ years of related social media marketing/management experience; agency and B2C experience highly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of social media tools including Sprout, Sprinklr, Hootsuite
- Demonstrated knowledge of/experience with the influencer community
- Ability to work with social listening tools such as Netbase and influencer identification/management platforms such as Tagger
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.