Seeking Solutions Marketing Manager for Tech Start-Up in DC Metro
TorchLight Hire is seeking a Solutions Marketing Manager for a tech start-up in the compliance automation industry. The Manager will lead product marketing and content strategy efforts to drive awareness and demand, working side by side with Sales, Customer Success, R&D, and other key stakeholders. If you are a solutions marketer with a background in the GRC or security space and looking for an exciting opportunity with a growing company, then this role is for you!
Qualified applicants ideally located in the Washington, DC or Baltimore metro. Fully remote candidates on the east coast may be considered.
Full-time, direct hire role, 40-hours per week. Local employees expected to work in-office 2-3 days/week with flexible schedule.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity. This position will be subject to a background check and unannounced drug testing requirements.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholder teams and key customers to uncover market needs and use cases and understand behaviors and perceptions to drive product roadmap
- Create solution and feature positioning, messaging, value proposition and storylines to guide demand gen and go to market strategies
- Map, define, and optimize the buying process and customer profile and create corresponding go to market plans
- Develop sales enablement and marketing content and collateral to support demand generation, pipeline acceleration, brand awareness, customer retention, analyst/public relations, and employee engagement
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to identify buyer needs across all stages of the customer journey and align new offerings/features to grow pipeline and revenue
- Perform ongoing primary and secondary competitive research of buyers, sellers, and partners and present findings to various audiences across the organization
- Continuously track and report on product marketing efforts
Skills and experience:
- At least 8+ years of B2B enterprise product marketing experience with Compliance, Security, or Cybersecurity products
- Proven experience in GRC, Financial Services, Healthcare, Federal, or other highly regulated industry
- Experience across all areas of marketing and product marketing (positioning, go-to-market, sales enablement, demand generation, communications, etc.)
- Exceptional storyteller with ability to translate technical concepts into simplified, user-centric collateral
- Working knowledge of core sales and marketing platforms (Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Data-driven; able to establish, track and measure product marketing goals
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Self-starter and able to adapt to evolving business priorities
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.