Seeking an experienced Sr. Marketing Manager for D.C.-area tech firm
Torchlight is seeking an experienced, analytical Sr. Marketing Manager for a fast-paced technology firm in the D.C. area. The Marketing Manager will work closely with business partners to create B2B marketing strategies and programs that drive brand awareness and overall business growth for both their commercial and federal businesses.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Work with senior leadership to develop marketing communications strategies and implement plans to support key business objectives including brand, engagement and revenue expansion
- Establish effective positioning and messaging
- Create and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns including social media, digital and database outreach
- Support business development and sales efforts with collateral, landing pages, email and marketing automation, as well as other sales tools
- Develop and implement content marketing initiatives; create content for web and other digital channels
- Track and analyze marketing performance and perform marketing and competitive research; provide analysis/recommendations for optimization
- Establish and maintain marketing processes and policy
- Communicate results and plans to clients and manage CSAT measurement and retention
- 5-7+ years of experience in marketing; government, IT, and/or healthcare sectors preferred
- Proven success growing awareness, leads and sales opportunities through effective B2B marketing programs and campaigns
- Working knowledge of traditional and digital marketing channels
- Experience developing and managing content marketing strategy
- Adept with email and marketing automation systems, as well as CMS
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, Adobe Creative Cloud
- Highly analytical mindset with strong Google Analytics, Excel and Powerpoint experience
- Strong project management skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills
- Associates/Bachelor's degree or commensurate work experience
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.