Drive product marketing for DC-area high-tech company
TorchLight is seeking a data-driven Senior Product Marketing Manager for a technology company located in the Washington, D.C. area. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will develop and oversee go-to-market strategy, positioning and messaging, packaging, pricing, materials, campaigns, and other product marketing initiatives. He or she will collaborate effectively with sales, product development and other internal and external stakeholders to meet business objectives.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Establish and optimize data-driven marketing programs that drive leads, adoption, usage and retention
- Develop and oversee go-to-market plans and launch based on prospect and customer feedback, as well as market-based trends and insights
- Define cross-sell and upsell strategies and accompanying marketing campaigns using data and internal partner feedback
- Develop customer persona materials like web pages, collateral and related pieces
- Drive sales enablement through messaging and materials
- Support sales and brand collateral development at external and internal events
- Own competitive research, analysis of product strength and weaknesses, and overall customer needs to establish customer personas, differentiated messaging and value propositions; offer recommendations to related departments based on internal/external research and analysis
- Provide reports and analysis on key product and marketing performance benchmarks; optimize products and campaigns based on data in collaboration with other departments
- Continually update related departments on product information, launch and materials
- Partner with internal departments to define pricing strategies and own pricing system implementation and oversight
- 5+ years of B2B product marketing experience for high-tech organization; management experience required
- Proven success collaborating with key stakeholders to develop impactful product marketing programs and campaigns
- Strong experience developing and executing go-to-market launch plans
- Adept at creation of competitive intelligence tools and reports
- Highly adept at project management and prioritization; strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- B.A./B.S. degree in marketing or comparable education/experience
- Pragmatic Marketing certification and working knowledge of digital accessibility principles a plus
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.