Are you a senior-level designer with serious social media/animation design skills?
If you’re a senior level designer with serious social and motion graphics design chops, you need to check out this role. We’re looking for an amazing Senior Designer (Contract) with agency experience IMMEDIATELY to deliver innovative designs for social media as well as motion graphics/animation. If you’re ready to play in the big leagues, this could be the job for you.
Candidates are ideally located in the Washington, D.C. & Baltimore metro areas, remote candidates will be considered in the Eastern and Central Time Zones.
Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Create customer-focused innovative design for social media and motion graphics that deliver significant results
- Develop concepts and designs that demonstrate organization brand identity and positioning in collaboration with creative leadership
- Work with marketing team members to understand business goals, as well as creative briefs and design needs
- Execute campaigns including animation and motion graphics
- Manage individual projects from concepting and design phase to production and launch
- Effectively present creative concepts, finished designs and business rationale to stakeholders for approval
- Revise and redo creative deliverables based on client and creative director requests
- Ensure graphics/animations meet highest standards in collaboration with project manager; includes deliverables, deadlines, quality and brand standards
- Review campaign performance and results; optimize designs for future creative output
- 5+ years of design experience; external or in-house creative agency experience a plus
- REQUIRED: Beautiful and vibrant cutting-edge portfolio that demonstrates your ability to tell compelling visual stories in social media environment. Wow us!
- Demonstrated success creating designs for social media as well as high-impact animation and motion graphics
- Experience collaborating with marketing departments and developing designs that meet goals
- Working knowledge of design fundamentals and messaging including visual communications, print, digital, social, branding and typography
- Skilled at creative pitch ideas and presentations to all levels of organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly adept at Adobe Creative Suite; animation, motion graphics and video experience a major plus
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.
Please note that many of our clients have instituted COVID-19 vaccination requirements for on-site work.