Seeking Strategic Marketing Manager for Higher Ed Company in Northern VA
TorchLight is seeking a Strategic Marketing Manager for a higher education institution based in Northern Virginia. This role is responsible for developing and managing go-to market strategies and integrated marketing campaigns for a roster of key products and programs.
Qualified applicants are ideally located in the DC Metro or Minneapolis Metro. Fully remote candidates may be considered.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct Hire opportunity. Full-time job, 40-hours per week. Flexible work schedule with work-from-home (WFH) options.
Note: This client has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for any on-site workers.
- Working with internal and external teams, develop compelling and differentiated product/program positioning, messaging, value proposition, etc. to drive marketing and communications strategy
- Build and manage a roadmap of ongoing, cross-channel, strategic marketing initiatives, campaigns and content to meet brand and business goals
- Track campaign performance and established KPIs, managing testing and optimization strategies
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative insights to understand product/program adoption, usage, and retention across segments
- Develop competitive insights to inform messaging and marketing strategies
- Partner with internal teams and outside agencies on strategy creation, creative, and campaign execution
Skills and experience:
- At least 4 years of relevant integrated marketing experience; B2C or B2B brand or product marketing experience preferred
- Experience creating go-to-market strategies and managing integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Data savvy and analytical; able to translate insights into actionable next steps
- Strong storytelling and communication skills and business acumen
- Exceptional project management skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, highly matrixed environment
- B.A. or higher degree required
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.
Please note that many of our clients have instituted COVID-19 vaccination requirements for on-site work.