Seeking Vice President of Content for Hybrid Role with MD-Based Real Estate Company
TorchLight Hire is seeking a Vice President, Content Manager for a MD-based real estate company. The VP will be responsible for the design and execution of the corporate content strategy and serve as the managing editor for content initiatives across all marketing channels. They will work with key stakeholders and outside resources to drive positive brand awareness, engagement, and lead generation. If you are an experienced content strategist with a passion for marketing and storytelling, this could be the perfect opportunity!
Qualified applicants must be located in the DC Metro; 3 days/week on-site in Bethesda, MD will be required.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct Hire opportunity; full-time, 40-hours per week. Hybrid work environment.
Note: This client has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of employment.
- Design content strategy that supports marketing initiatives driving awareness, lead generation, and pipeline growth
- Oversee editorial strategy and operations and create and manage an editorial calendar mapped to business objectives, announcements, events, etc.
- Create engaging content to advance buyer’s journey across all channels including online, blogs, webinars, social media, email, and video
- Increase search-engine visibility through SEO optimization of online content and SEM campaigns
- Support sales teams and account-based marketing programs with high-quality content, sales tools, and collateral
- Identify innovative multimedia marketing strategies to build awareness and penetrate target markets and buyer segments
- Work with analytics team to quantify campaign and content engagement and continuously test and optimize content to meet and exceed goals
- Manage content team and execution of all content marketing initiatives coordinating with external agencies/resources
Skills and Experience:
- At least 8-10 years of experience in content strategist or content marketing position; B2B and financial services/professional services experience ideal
- Expertise in creating compelling stories and messages for different target demographics
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to build and closely manage a diverse team of content writers and marketers and outside resources
- Able to operate successfully across departments with a willingness to embrace change and adapt strategies on the fly
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.