Seeking seasoned Vice President, Account Services for DC-area agency
TorchLight is seeking a seasoned Vice President, Account Services for a DC-area agency. The Vice President, Account Services will lead a team of agency professionals that deliver top-notch marketing programs for company clients. He or she will be a highly effective communicator focused on achieving results that meet both client and company objectives.
Qualified applicants must be located in the D.C./Baltimore metro area. U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required for this opportunity.
- Build and oversee marketing and communications programs to meet or exceed company and client goals
- Manage account team and project progress including timelines, deliverables, budget and results
- Develop excellent client relationships and ensure effective communication between agency and client contacts
- Support business development initiatives through creation and delivery of presentations
- Contribute to client growth through networking and outreach
- Lead entire RFP process from response to follow up
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure client satisfaction through best-practices strategy and operational execution
- Manage team of agency professionals
- 10+ years of marketing experience; 4+ years of agency leadership experience
- Working knowledge of advertising, media and research
- Adept at creative and production
- Familiarity with PR strategy and tactics
- Experience with budgeting and finance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Google Suite skills with ability to analyze data sets
- Working knowledge of AgencyAgile a plus
- Familiarity with government or insurance clients a plus
- B.A. in marketing, communications or related areas
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.