Seeking highly skilled marketing leader for regional healthcare organization
Are you an analytical marketing and communications leader with stellar communication skills? TorchLight is looking for a VP, Marketing and Communications for an organization based in Baltimore, MD. Ideal candidates will have 10+ years of experience developing and managing high-performing programs and teams within a healthcare environment. The Director will lead marketing and communications including advertising, media relations, crisis communications, internal communications and marketing operations. If you are an experienced leader with the ability to manage high-level marketing and communications for large organizations, this job could be for you.
Direct Hire opportunity. Full-time job, 40-hours per week. Flexible work schedule with work-from-home (WFH) options.
Note: This client has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for any on-site workers.
- Develop high impact marketing and communications strategies that drive brand awareness, engagement and loyalty among customers
- Oversee implementation of all programs including advertising, creative and media buying for all channels including broadcast, digital/social media, OOH, print and others
- Serve as primary external communications lead and manage around the clock media response and crisis communications function including messaging, training and distribution of response materials
- Lead proactive media relations program for local, national and international media in partnership with related corporate departments
- Manage effective internal communications program to grow employee engagement
- Drive communication from leadership to internal and external stakeholders including creation and approvals by executive team
- Provide reports and analysis on all program performance; provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Oversee research to monitor customer satisfaction, awareness and needs for products and services; communicate findings and recommendations based on results
- Plan and manage budget with focus on efficiency
- Serve on community organizations as needed
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, communications and business development leadership role; management experience required and health care experience preferred
- Demonstrated record of success developing effective marketing and communications strategy; skilled at employee development, assessment and training
- Significant experience managing and developing high-performing marketing teams
- Highly adept at marketing operations and execution
- Proficient in media relations and crisis communications
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; effective presentation abilities crucial to success
- Strong ability to develop, manage and optimize budgets
- Working knowledge of health care issues desirable.
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.
Please note that many of our clients have instituted COVID-19 vaccination requirements for on-site work.