DC-based non-profit seeks strategic VP to lead integrated marketing efforts
TorchLight Hire is seeking a VP of Marketing for a non-profit client in DC. This role will handle strategy and execution of the organization’s global marketing plan to include functional management of event, digital marketing, and product marketing. Qualified individuals will have a well-rounded, integrated marketing background with additional expertise in marketing automation and marketing technology.
Qualified applicants are preferably located in the Washington, D.C., or Baltimore areas. However, fully remote candidates are encouraged to apply. U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Full-time, direct hire role, 40-hours per week, hybrid work environment with flexible work from home options
- Lead the development of global marketing strategies
- Work with integrated team to plan, execute, test, and measure marketing campaigns across digital and traditional channels
- Establish and track marketing KPI’s and dashboards
- Work with IT and Marketing Operations to enhance marketing tech stack
- Manage outside agencies
- Responsible for budget management
- Lead a growing team of integrated marketing professionals at varied levels of experience
Skills and experience:
- 10+ years of strategic marketing experience with expertise in digital and traditional channels; prior management experience required
- Past success formulating global marketing strategy backed by ROI and KPI data
- Strong proficiency in all digital channels (email, social, paid advertising) to impact sales and lead generation
- Strong knowledge of Google AdWords and SEO best practices
- Strong interpersonal and executive-level communication skills
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.