Seeking detail-oriented Web Developer
TorchLight Hire is seeking a Web Developer for an international professional services organization in Washington, D.C. In this role, he/she will be responsible for supporting and improving the firm’s current marketing technology and applications including website and proposal and database software. The ideal candidate will have extensive programming experience and strong technical skills with a professional services firm.
Washington, D.C. is preferred location but Programmer/Web Developer can also work in Houston, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Denver, or New York offices.
Qualified applicants must have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with marketing and web development team to manage firm’s website, including troubleshooting and debugging
- Support pitch software development, including designing templates in MS Office and custom SQL and Sharepoint development
- Assisting with implementation of experience database, including data migration and integration
- General WordPress and theme design
- At least 5 years’ experience in a programmer or developer role within a professional services or management consulting firm or with government agency or contractor
- Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS and PHP
- Administration and development of websites, including plug-ins WordPress preferred
- Programming integration experience a must (SQL, MySQL or MS SQL)
- BS or equivelant
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.