Seeking Web Marketing Manager for Growing MD-based Hospitality & Entertainment Company
TorchLight Hire is seeking a Web Marketing Manager for a MD-based hospitality & entertainment company. They will develop and implement the company’s web-based marketing strategy to promote the company’s brand, attract visitors, grow the database, and generate internet sales. If you are a strategic thinker, have an eye for brand, and are a hands-on web marketer, this position may be for you!
Qualified applicants must be located in the DC Metro area; 4 days/week on-site in Baltimore will be required.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct Hire opportunity; full-time, 40-hours per week. Hybrid work environment.
- Manage and execute web-based marketing activities to drive leads and conversions.
- Build, test, and maintain website(s) properties and landing pages; manage content development and updates working with vendors.
- Collaborate with web dev/design teams as well as external partners.
- Lead the upgrade to Sitecore 10.3 in concert with digital marketing team.
- Analyze and test online marketing campaigns geared towards conversions.
- Report on each website’s performance while making ongoing recommendations to improve performance; develops performance dashboards, with key KPIs (i.e. Sessions, Revenue, Conversion Rate).
- Develops and expands company’s web presence through social media, email, web advertising, and other online sources; promotes company brand through these channels.
- Coordinates with field marketing team members to ensure active promotions and campaigns are represented on the website(s).
- Acts as the project leader for the development of the future mobile app.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in web management, or similar position
- Proficient with HTML, web design, marketing automation, and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with the Sitecore Digital Experience Platform, or other similar sophisticated digital experience platforms (i.e. AEM, AWS)
- Excellent communication, problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and work under tight deadlines.
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.