Check out these talented communications professionals AVAILABLE NOW! If you’re interested in talking about these candidates – or a number of others ready to work now – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get started.
- Project management and strategic communications professional with experience helping federal agencies, nonprofits, and small businesses solve problems through data-driven innovation and social influence.
- Skills: Strategy development, content creation, change management, and graphic design
- Technology & Certifications: Hootsuite, Sprinklr, SharePoint design, WordPress, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator,
- Rate: $60/hr (contract)
Senior Communications Consultant
- Versatile, passionate, results-driven communications professional with nearly 20 years of experience telling unique, compelling stories and developing, managing, and executing creative brand programs and campaigns for technology companies and nonprofits.
- Skills: Storytelling & Message Development, Media Relations, Earned Media Copywriting & Editing, Social Media Management, Program Planning, Budgeting & Management, Media Training, Donor & Advocacy Communications, Event Planning & Management, and Vendor Management
- Rate: $75/hr (contract)
- Accomplished and creative communications professional with experience in curating and implementing communications strategies for various organization initiatives.
- Skills: Planning content strategy, tracking and analyzing KPIs, and crafting content for blogs, SEO friendly web content, emails, and social media posts
- Technologies & Certifications: Hootsuite, iMovie & Final Cut Pro
- Rate: $50/hr (contract)