TorchLight Hire seeking driven performance marketer to join professional association in DC as Director of Marketing
TorchLight Hire is seeking an experienced Director of Marketing to help shape the development of marketing plans, efficiently manage customer relationships, and implement innovative digital direct response campaigns for a growing professional association located in Washington, DC. You will be part of an established organization that relies on strategic thinking, creativity, and excellent leadership skills to drive success. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 10+ years of integrated strategic marketing experience with a record of owning P&L, setting and achieving marketing KPI’s, and driving growth through demand gen programs.
Ideally qualified applicants are located in the DMV or DC metropolitan area with a flexible and hybrid work schedule offering in-office work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
This is a full-time/direct hire opportunity, 40-hours per week. You will benefit from a flexible work schedule with work-from-home options.
- Development and execution of effective integrated marketing plans and strategies to drive customer engagement, acquisition, and retention
- Create and manage all marketing campaign KPI’s and track, test, and report on analytics
- Continued development of CRM strategies including audience identification, segmentation, market analysis, lead generation and more
- Direct activities of all external vendors and agencies
- Team leadership and fostering of professional growth of team members
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 10+ years of relevant experience to include a substantial history of creating and executing successful integrated performance-based marketing strategies
- Strong understanding of key performance indicators (KPI’s) and experience with A/B testing
- Proven ability to drive leads and demand via a variety of integrated marketing channels including email, paid advertising, events, and print mediums
- Ability to mentor and foster the professional development of existing team members
- Solid experience working with and managing marketing agencies and/or outside vendors
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.