Seeking strong Senior Account Executive with B2B/B2G expertise in content marketing and events
Are you an account exec type with experience managing integrated marketing campaigns and events for B2B/B2G clients? TorchLight is looking for a Senior Account Executive for an organization based in the Washington, DC area. Ideal candidates will have 4+ years of experience developing and managing marketing/PR programs, content development and virtual events and conferences. If you are results-oriented, highly organized and ready to deliver superior client service, this job could be for you.
Qualified applicants will ideally be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Develop and implement high impact integrated marketing programs for clients
- Manage event/conference planning and execution, as well as related marketing and promotion
- Implement PR initiatives and social media campaigns
- Execute digital marketing programs including email marketing and online advertising
- Create high-quality content for events/conference programming, client promotions and materials, social media, PR and media relations, blogs and other marketing copy
- Maintain positive client relationships, providing a superior level of service
- Deliver detailed program reporting against goals to clients
- Serve as project manager with focus on requirements, deliverables and timelines
- Plan and manage client/campaign budget with focus on ROI and efficiency
- Support new business proposal development
- Supervise team members
- 4+ years of B2B/B2G marketing experience; agency experience preferred
- Proven record of success developing and managing effective integrated marketing programs, including digital marketing, PR and conference/events
- Working knowledge of virtual event/conference planning, execution and marketing
- Adept at email marketing and automation
- Proficient in content development for social media, blogs, news releases, conference materials, speeches, event educational programming and other marketing/PR copy
- Excellent client relationship management abilities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including presentations
- Strong ability to manage and optimize budgets
- Working knowledge of related public policy issues
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.