Seeking Web Marketing Manager for Hybrid Role at Top DC-Based Events Company
TorchLight Hire is seeking a Web Marketing Manager for a DC-based events company. They will manage, execute, and optimize web marketing activities for the organization to drive awareness, opportunities and leads. If you are a strategic thinker and hands-on web marketer, this position may be for you.
Qualified applicants must be located in the DC Metro; 2-3 days/week on-site in DC will be required.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct Hire opportunity; full-time, 40-hours per week. Hybrid work environment.
Note: This client has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of employment.
- Build, test, and maintain organization’s web properties and landing pages to drive leads and conversions
- Manage content development and updates working with development vendor
- Manage and implement strategies to improve SEO rankings, PPC campaigns and social media marketing
- Manage testing across web properties and digital channels with an eye toward optimization and conversion
- Maintain measurement and reporting for all web marketing initiatives
- Support additional in-house marketing initiatives as necessary
Skills and Experience:
- At least 4 years of experience in B2B web marketing, website management, content management or similar position
- Experience working with various CMS platforms and social media platforms/tools
- Strong analytical skills; proficiency in Google Analytics a plus
- Basic knowledge of HTML, DNN, or other web coding/development a plus
- Excellent communication, problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and work under tight deadlines
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.