Important information and tips for TorchLight full-time employees
Welcome to the TorchLight Team! Below you’ll find important information about our payroll schedule, Paychex portal access and benefits details including health insurance, vacation, 401K and others.
We’re always available if you have any questions or need help – just contact us at email@example.com.
- Pay information
- Staff Roster 2024
Paid Time Off*
To reward our contractors for their hard work and give them time to relax and recharge, TorchLight offers up to 6 days of paid time off per calendar year.
- PTO begins accruing on start date at a rate of a 1 hour per week
- Can be used 60 days after start date
- Up to 8 earned PTO hours can be carried forward to the next year
- Remaining PTO balance is not payable at contract termination
- Click here for additional information on our PTO policy
*TorchLight also complies with all applicable state and local laws related to paid leave.
TorchLight offers 4 paid holidays to enable our contractors to spend time with family and friends or simply enjoy some well-deserved downtime.*
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
*You must be actively employed on the day after the holiday to be paid for the holiday
**Holidays that fall on a weekend will be observed on the dates indicated by the Federal government’s holiday schedule.”
2024 Health Plans
TorchLight offers a variety of options for health plans including medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Three medical plan options available through CareFirst
- Includes prescription drug coverage
- Dental and Vision plans are offered through CareFirst BlueChoice
- To learn more, review our 2024 Staff Benefits Guide
- View the 2024 Benefits Open Enrollment Webinar
*A correction to the webinar: For the BlueChoice Advantage 3-S prescription plan, there is no deductible for in-network prescriptions.
To support our staff members as they plan for the future, TorchLight offers a 401(k) plan with an employer match.
- Staff members are eligible after completing 6 months of employment
- The entry date for plan enrollment occurs on a quarterly basis
- Employer match of up to 3.5% of pay (2-year vesting requirement applies to match)
- Fund management through Paychex Retirement Services
- Investment management through TriBridge Partners
- To learn more, log into your Paychex Flex account and visit the Retirement section
- Access free financial wellness tools from Prudential