Seeking Product Marketing Manager for DC-based educational organization
Are you a B2B product marketing expert with proven sales enablement experience? TorchLight is seeking a Product Marketing Manager for an educational organization based in the DC area. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of marketing experience including 3+ years of product marketing experience. The Manager will work closely with sales to inform and train team members on product benefits and unique selling propositions to deliver sales leads and revenue. If you are a ready to deliver sales impact through product strategy, implementation, lead generation and training, this role could be for you!
Qualified applicants will ideally be located in the DC metro area but candidates located on the East Coast will be considered as well. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity. 15% travel required.
- Oversee product marketing plans and execution for strategic product lines
- Work with sales leadership to meet business and customer satisfaction targets
- Lead sales enablement efforts through effective training and communication of product features, benefits and competitive differentiation; produce informative and useful training tools and content
- Develop target customer personas, unique sales propositions, effective positioning and messaging to drive awareness and sales leads
- Create and implement go-to-market plans and campaigns in concert with stakeholders
- Provide competitive/data-driven insights to shape and optimize product strategy, roadmap and sales efforts
- Drive sales lead generation through high-impact marketing campaigns
- Serve as product line SME and partner with sales to capitalize on strategic opportunities
- Support other initiatives as needed
- 5+ years of marketing experience with 3+ years of B2B product marketing experience; EdTech experience a plus
- Proven success enabling sales teams to achieve lead and revenue targets through product marketing and demand generation strategies
- Ability to develop web content, sales presentations and collateral
- Strong presentation and training experience/skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Highly proficient at project management
- 15% travel required
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.