DC-based media company seeking Marketing Manager to lead subscription renewals and acquisition
Our client, a leader in the higher ed publishing industry, is looking to hire an experienced Marketing Manager to drive revenue through their portfolio of subscription products. This role will handle strategy and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns to achieve determined revenue goals.
Qualified applicants must be located in the DC Metro area. U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct hire, full-time job, 40 hours/week. Flexible work schedule with work-from-home (WFH) options, but not fully remote.
Note: This client has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for any on-site workers.
- Work with Director of Marketing to create print and digital acquisition/retention marketing plans
- Oversee daily renewal activities for all subscriber sources and work with fulfillment vendor to establish renewal and billing testing
- Create testing and optimization strategies for all marketing campaigns
- Develop marketing copy for related marketing campaigns including email, online ads, print ads, and direct mail
- Manage and mentor two marketing specialist
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing related to renewal/acquisition strategy; preferred experience in media and/or higher ed industry
- Solid background managing integrated marketing campaigns (strategy + execution) to include email marketing, direct mail, and social media
- Experience working with analytics tools such as Marketo and/or Adobe Analytics
- Strong communications skills with a track record of managing internal teams and external vendors
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.
Please note that many of our clients have instituted COVID-19 vaccination requirements for on-site work.