Seeking Experienced Direct Response Marketing Professional adept in Admissions-Based Industries
TorchLight is seeking a Marketing Manager who will play a key role in growing our client’s initiative to target early to mid-career professionals. This new role will report to the Director of Marketing and will be responsible for the planning, execution, and measurement of marketing programs and campaigns engaging key segments. Qualified individuals will have five (5) + years of integrated marketing experience (direct response – digital and print) and some expertise in admissions-based marketing.
Qualified applicants are ideally located in the DMV or the DC metropolitan area. This client offers a hybrid schedule with in-office time on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, with the potential to expand in-office days.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
This is a Full-Time, Direct Hire position, 40-hours per week schedule, offering flexibility and work-from-home options. Benefits are included.
- Management of marketing programs, including email campaigns, direct mail, print and online advertising, event marketing, and marketing content
- Responsible for conversion of target demographics via engaging marketing strategies
- Collaboration on the development of business intelligence reports
- Coordination with the IT team and third-party vendors to optimize marketing campaign execution
- Management of marketing budgets for assigned programs
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing or advertising, preferably in a university or institution of higher learning
- Strong skills in direct response marketing, online/digital advertising, and awareness of current marketing trends
- Experience utilizing effective market research and analytical experience with BI tools, (Tableau preferred) and high proficiency with MS Office suite
- Ability to think strategically and creatively with excellent time and project management skills
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication with strong marketing copywriting and editing skills
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.