Are you a scrappy social media professional looking for your next great opportunity?
TorchLight is seeking an energetic Social Media Specialist (Contract-to-Hire) with strong skills in writing, editing, and social media strategy to join a healthcare non-profit in the Washington, D.C. area.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington, D.C. or Baltimore areas. U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Contract-to-Hire role. A full-time job 40-hour per week opportunity with flexible work-from-home (WFH) options.
Note: This client has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for any on-site workers.
- Work with the Social Media Manager to set social strategy for internal clients
- Create and publish content across social media platforms
- Manage and execute both organic and paid social media campaigns
- Analyze campaign metrics to drive strategic decision making
- Design and edit social media images as needed
Skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience in social media marketing
- Proven experience managing content for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Excellent writer and editor
- Basic graphic design abilities through Canva and/or Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Healthcare or public health knowledge preferred
- Proficient in social media management software such as Hootsuite and Later
- Ability to navigate stakeholder and client relations
- Adept at managing multiple and competing priorities
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.
Please note that many of our clients have instituted COVID-19 vaccination requirements for on-site work.